Now that spring is upon us, it’s time to plan the ultimate spring road trip. Luckily for you, there are plenty of excellent destinations right here in Michigan.
Gather some snacks, fill the tank with gas, and check out our list of Michigan road trip destinations.
- The Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, where you can learn about Ford’s inventions and traditions with over 200 acres of exhibits
- The Gilmore Car Museum in Hickory Corners, where you can check out one of the state’s largest car collections
- The Detroit Institute of Arts in Detroit, where you can take a break from the car-related sightseeing for some modern culture and art
- Michigan’s Adventure in Muskegon, where you and your whole family can spend a day on incredible rides
- Lastly, you could head toy one of the state’s many great zoos, such as the Detroit Zoo or the Binder Park Zoo
While you’re on the road, don’t forget to swing by Lincoln of Troy too! Where are your favorite places to go on a Michigan road trip? Let us know your ideas in the comments.